The Angular Engineer will help build next generation web and native applications using Angular and NodeJS). The AngularJS engineer should be willing to learn cross platform development for native applications similar to Flutter and/or Xamarin. The AngularJS engineer should be familiar with microservices and have worked on a service oriented architecture. The Angular engineer will be familiar with developing services in NodeJS and have experience in a service farm environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a solid knowledge of the following:
- Hands on knowledge of building Angular applications that are scalable.
- Ability to interface with a service layer.
- Be willing to learn native application development using cross platform tools like Flutter (progression from Angular to Flutter)
- Familiar with Caching concepts in web applications.
- Create dynamics web content using metadata
- Ability to work in a service farm environment and be aware of application design consideration in such an environment.
- Knowledge of SQL concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (nice to have).
- Knowledge of Powershell scripts
- Knowledge of working with images.