Your primary area of focus is merchandising, leveraging our industry leading customer insights to drive merchandising strategies that are relevant to our customers. This includes: omni-channel assortment, space management, visual display, and the customer experience.
Our Enterprise Stores, Assortment & Space Mission aims to drive long-term growth, loyalty and a positive customer experience by delivering customer-centric strategy and science. As a Director, you will be accountable to shape the cross-mission assortment and space strategy and science.
This job responsibilities include:
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Responsibility for Assortment & Space Science, Execution & Measurement, and the holistic Product (assortment) strategy in partnership with Analytics, Science, and cross-mission teams
- Creation of a cross-mission roadmap for Assortment & Space strategy through leadership of a cross-mission team including Stores, Assortment & Space, Customer Driven Supply Chain, Digital, Enterprise Price & Promotion, and Category Management Transformation
- Influence on retail assortment and space planning process and enterprise omni-channel assortment strategy
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong Business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Tools and process acumen