Directly Reports into the Global Chief Innovation Officer.
- Have direct contact with executive stakeholders (C-Suite) and a high degree of independence and executive presence
- Conduct analyses, interview clients and their customers, plan and facilitate workshops, translate conclusions into recommendations and help design and implement large-scale organizational-change programs or initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing data and contributing to the team’s recommendations, strategic innovative thinking skills, complex cross-functional project lead experience
- The Director of Strategy will be responsible for corporate strategy formulation and execution in various areas of the business including Retail, Healthcare, and Pharmacy.
- In collaboration with senior executives, other senior clients, and M&A team members, the Director of Strategy will be responsible for corporate development activity.
- By monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting trends, become a source of insight with the ability to lead complex cross-functional projects, problem solve, and innovate.
- Leads and/or works with multi-disciplinary teams (product management, product development, sales, customer solutions, corporation communications, and operations) to develop and implement strategic initiatives. Conducts strategic analyses, prepares business cases, and performs business intelligence research.
- Contributes to business growth by developing organic and inorganic growth strategy.
- Develops and drives strategic initiatives based on thought leadership of current trends and analysis relevant to the appropriate domain.
- Effectively cascades and implements initiatives properly aligned with the enterprise-wide priorities.
- Develops appropriate opportunities to implement strategic priorities and current development efforts.
- Defines a robust stakeholder approach to engage the business for an effective end-to-end strategy delivery model.
- Provides functional and industry expertise to support analysis and review of business development opportunities.
- Collaborates within Strategy to identify opportunities for cross-functional synergies and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborates with Business Services to enable seamless integration from strategy formulation to execution.
- Leads work streams and virtual teams.
- Presents findings and recommendations up through Executive Committee level.