In Retail &/OR CPG consulting and seeking a role with a nimble company in the Shopper Personalization space? Role utilizes big data to develop Shopper Specific strategies & maximize Trade & Ad spend, Merchandising, Assortment, Pricing, & Promotions. Great location, Client, and Employer! Must have consulting (Accenture, BCG, KPMG, Kurt Salmon, etc) OR Provider (IRI, Nielsen etc) experience.
The Client Leadership role is responsible for leading the overall client engagement for Grocery Retail Partners delivering recognizable value, direction, & strategy utilizing big data to develop Retail & Customer specific strategies to grow & maintain the business.
- Develops the overall client management strategy in order to deliver measurable value for the customers, strategic business benefits for clients, and sustainable client base & revenue for company.
- Drives engagement with key stakeholders often at C level communicating the value / benefits our work is contributing to their business and positioning company as a key strategic partner for current & future key opportunity areas.
- Manages selected Organizational Engagement (Merchandising, Finance, Pricing and Promotions, Insights, Consumer Research, Operations) efforts, in collaboration with specialists as necessary, toward embedding a sustainable shopper focused culture within the client.
- Collaborates internally with the GM, Solutions, Media Director, and Client Directors to develop client strategies and plans based on a comprehensive understanding of the client’s needs and priorities ensuring that these plans are executed to a high standard.
- Build revenue & headcount forecasts for Retail client portfolio, update these monthly and input into the long-term planning process.Manage a revenue stream and deliver the P&L for the client portfolio, achieving the net revenue.
- Conduct regular business performance reviews internally with teams and externally with clients to ensure value is being delivered to both parties in the most efficient way.
- Drive the integration of customer data, solutions and tools into our clients’ business planning and tracking in ways that lead to consistent, efficient, effective utilization of customer insights to grow business results.
- Defines and translates business goals into actionable roadmaps. Develops protocols to support improved or recommended strategies.Oversees and / or collaborates with team(s) assigned to projects.
Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of Consulting experience in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, consumer research, insights, vendor collaboration, inventory, category management and/or business analysis OR at least 7 years of experience with a Grocery/Mass/Drug Retailer in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, consumer research, insights, vendor collaboration, inventory, category management and/or business analysis.
Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the C level.
Experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
Experience leading cross-functional teams.
Experience influencing stakeholders within an organization.
Experience in collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
At least 2 years of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets.
At least 2 years of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
Willing to travel for business purposes (within state and out of state). Potentially 50%, realistic 25%