In a Brand Management role and want to increase your income through bonus payouts and have more flexibility (ie don't feel like being in Corporate everyday)? Opportunities are with an established company, a pioneer and innovator in the digital promotion space. Company continuing to evolve and leverage their big data to personalize marketing strategies for Consumer Goods Companies and Retailers.
Seeking CPG Brand Management talent wishing to transition into consultative sales focused roles.
- Strong understanding of the Brand Teams within CPG clients, their annual planning process, and ability to be a strategic partner by having a place at the planning table.
- Be a trusted advisor to our Consumer Packaged Goods clients, Retailer Customer Teams and Sales Agencies to create client specific solutions targeted to our partner retailers.
- Coordinate with Consumer Packaged Goods sales teams and manager in development, management and delivery of these digital promotional and advertising solutions.
- Possess analytical skills in forecasting, tracking and reporting revenue.
- Desire to succeed in a sales driven environment.
- Keep current on all retailer shopper marketing trends.
- 4-7 years successful Consumer Goods Brand Management background with experience in Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising, preferably in Free Standing Insert, Coupon, and/or digital / interactive marketing.
- Working knowledge of Consumer Goods products, media, promotions, sales, shopper, and insights.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the retailers (Grocery, Drug, Mass), including key marketing and promotion initiatives including Loyalty & Shopper Marketing.
- Ability to develop senior-level, trust and performance-based relationships by identifying products/services and cross-sell opportunities that best meet client’s needs
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of marketing demographics, media buying, and client ROI.
- Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer.
- Ability to remain focused and adaptable during rapid change.
- Solid computer skills including Power Point and Excel.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers.
- Strong digital skills a must (media, promotion, on-line and mobile, shopper and insights)
Positions are Homebased/Field roles in Tri-State (NJ, NY, CT) area.