Shopper Marketing Director
Interested in a growing niche with expertise that is expanding in all customer facing industries such as Retail, CPG, Hospitality, and Finance? Loyalty is the place to be. Fueled by both the availability of information and the desire to keep and efficiently market to their customer base, the focus on Customer Loyalty and Focused marketing continues to grow. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Thought Leader in the growing Loyalty and Customer Centric Marketing space. Offering career growth and over a decade in the space this company offers an empowering work environment and work-life balance.
Skills and Responsibilities:
· Ability to persuade to a way of thinking and action around the Retail Shopper
· Big 5 Partnering, Conversational, and Consulting approach to the business.
· Develop Strategy in Shopper Focused Marketing and see through to results.
· Overall vision of the business landscape and ability to develop new opportunities.
· Ability to write and deliver impactful Shopper Marketing proposals.
· Attain an in-depth understanding of client needs to develop new products and revenue streams
· Grasp Marketing Research & Consumer Insight methodologies and analysis.
· Strong project focus, see strategies through to action then check progress & adjust to achieve maximum results.
· Understanding of the numerous tools available to influence the Shopper such as Price, Product, Merchandising, Assortment, and Marketing.
· Strong team work and team building mindset.
· MBA or Masters preferred, BA/BS Required.
· Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Grocery/Mass/Drug Retail or Aligned Services (MR, Syndicated, Promo or Ad Agency) background.
· Past/Current role in Large Tier National Account team, Brand Management, Category Management, Shopper Insights, or Agency/Provider/Big 5 Engagement & Client Service.
· History or working knowledge of taking insight to action whether in a National Account Sales approach, translating Marketing Research to Brand Strategy, or Retail/Category Internal review.
· Strong communication skills
· Microsoft Office expert most importantly ability to develop and present in Powerpoint