The goal of all the Analyst is to provide consumer insight from which business actions can take place. The role will be client-facing and share in the delivery of their work to the client. Provide support to internal and external clients in the design and execution of custom analysis projects.
Candidate must have experience in Grocery Retail, Consumer Package Goods (CPG) and Other Retail.
• Conduct custom research studies in their entirety, from project inception and design through preparation and the delivery of reports and presentations.
• Provide input to and assist in the development of client proposals.
• Query consumer level databases and other data sources with the use of database management software.
• Distill insights from the analysis to offer business recommendations by identifying meaningful consumer indicators and trends.
• Ensure your work is disciplined and that you adhere to our quality control procedures.
• Support the development and launch of new products and services.
• Present your analysis and recommendations to our clients.
• Build relationships with key internal and external clients.
Main Contact & Special Features:
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree. Successful candidates usually have a degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Psychology, Marketing, or Geography.
• Knowledge of analytical techniques.
• Ability to query large data sets using database management software (i.e. SQL) and database mining software (i.e. SAS, SPSS).
• Skilled at navigating relational databases.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
• Applicants will have a strong and proven track record in marketing research, a consumer package goods (CPG) company, consultancy or related field (i.e. retailer analytics). Seeking 3+ years of similar and relevant work experience.
The successful candidate will have:
• A strategic, creative and analytical mind.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver on key initiatives.
• The intellectual capacity that ensures credibility when dealing with business leaders.
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with and through others, a team player.
• Willingness to travel and be on-site at our client locations.