In Brand Marketing and looking to relo South? Completed your MBA & want to get into Brand Marketing? Or with an Ad or Shopper Marketing Agency in the Food & Beverage space and looking for a role with a manufacturer?
CPG Food company with established product line is looking to add an Associate Brand/Product Manager to its team.
MBA is preferred but not required. Candidates must have at least 2 years experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (Food &/or Beverage preferred) brand marketing. The company is open to candidates with Ad or Shopper Marketing Agency side experience as well. Relocation to major metro Texas provided.
The ABM will:
- Lead the execution of the day to day brand management including volume forecasting, syndicated data analysis brand financial plans, consumption analysis, , competitive tracking, management of inventory based changes; displays; promotional or bonus packs; and alternative channels.
- Execute the marketing plan, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and brand communication plan.
- Accountable for the execution of specific brand activities including, media plan, consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, event marketing, and direct marketing.
- Manage various projects including packaging redesign, line extension, market research, advertising and consumer promotions.
- Serve as project champion and team leader on cross-functional projects, both internal and external.