The Senior Brand Manager Digital & New Product will be responsible for setting and leading New Product Introduction & Digital Marketing direction and execution with a focus on expanding current product portfolio.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following; other duties may be assigned.
• Develop and mine insights to determine consumer opportunities
• Create new Digital Marketing and eCommerce Sales strategies
• Identify and commercialize new platform innovation ideas
• Develop/tighten new product strategy in line with brand growth strategy
• Lead expansion of product pipeline across portfolio, working and leading cross-functional teams through concept development, validation, product development, and commercialization in the stage/gate process
• Engage in full understanding and implications of procurement and its impact on new product pipeline and timing availability
• Represent Products and eCommerce Strategies at key customer/sales meetings, and corporate presentations
• Participate in improving organizational process and train marketing talent
CAPABILITIES: • Creative • Strategic • Influence • Analytical • Decision making • Communication skills • Collaborative • Ability to multi-task and prioritize • Results orientation • Leads courageously • Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic environment • Resourceful • Excel at interacting with all levels of management including senior leadership .
• Proficient in new product development validation research techniques
• Able to collect and analyze syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, Spectra)
• Skilled at leading cross functional teams through a defined stage/gate process from creation to commercialization
• Ability to develop and commercialization innovation both close-in and breakthrough
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to develop fact-based recommendation, and ability to persuade organization pursuit of recommended path
• Knowledge of traditional customer base
• knowledge of core marketing processes, digital strategies, & eCommerce.
• 7-10 years of Brand Management experience with demonstrated upward movement preferably in a CPG food company
2-3 years of Digital & eCommerce
EDUCATION: • Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred