Factory/Plant experience (or something similar like utilities)
CPG and Food and Beverage is always a plus
• Providing a professional financial perspective to the factory operations, ensuring that adequate control procedures and policies are in place as well as providing factory management with information and guidance, with a view to optimize the use of resources and achieve budget plans.
• Working as an integral member of the leadership team at the factory to achieve factory operational goals.
• Coordinating the preparation of financial plans, including budgets, forecasts and headcount.
• Ensuring compliance with accounting policies, procedures, and technical standards.
• Leadership, excellent communication skills and ability to influence with integrity are a must. Be a confident, value-added Co-Pilot of the operational business with very strong interpersonal skills. Own education and training for operations regarding the cost structure and the key drivers guiding proper, data-driven business decisions.