The Manager Customer Planning is co-responsible for developing the Trade Plan for the overall Profitability/Healthy Performance of all assigned Customers. This position is also responsible for increasing our return on investment through customer shopping programs, aisle architecture and assortment management.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Development of Trimester Trade Calendar in collaboration with the Account Lead
• Conducts all quantitative pre and post promotion Breakeven Analysis
• Utilize trade management tools including but not limited to: Navigator, Margin Minder and syndicated data (IRI) to understand Customer performance
• Gain alignment on all forecasts with Account Executive and accurately input into our forecasting tool (Navigator)
• Ensure weekly calendars are accurate and communicated accordingly
• Continuously adjust Navigator plans, driven by customer, AE, trends, forecast accuracy, strategy/guardrail change and/or course correction.
• Responsible for highest integrity of internal / external promotional pricing forms / Central Pricing
• Work with the Account Lead on the develop and execution of Customer Shopping Programs
• Development of executive level Power Point Presentations
• Abide by 3 Key Rules to achieve highest profitability
1. Use the Standardized Price List
2. Utilize established Guardrail Frequency (Except Upon Approval)
3. 13Wk / 26Wk / 52Wk Avg Realization should be monitored and managed to ensure we are consistently exceeding our profitability targets.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
• Ability to achieve specific objectives/outcomes and set/meet key initiatives
• Ability to collaborate with internal co-workers to fulfill deliverables/commitments
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Self-Starter / Work in a proactive and aggressive manner (Empowered to Make Decisions)