We are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for an enterprise sales rock star with strong CPG sales and SaaS experience. This person is a true hunter, excited and eager to drive new business and get new logos, push boundaries, and grow and develop their career in a fast paced, but supportive environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Who You Are
- You are a demonstrated hunter
- You have experience closing 3-5 deals a year with an average deal size of $250K-$500K
- You are an “A-Player”, with a thirst for action and appetite for massive earnings in a fast- paced environment.
- You have a proven track record of establishing trust and credibility at target CPG companies within Grocery/Drug/Mass, using influence and connections, a proven software sales methodology, and a keen understanding of your innovative solution.
- You are excited to and able to travel 50% of the time. (We are currently all remote with no travel. Post Covid, this role is expected to have up to 50% travel)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Experience selling into CPG in the grocery, drug, and mass channels
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- SaaS selling experience (a MUST)
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
What You’ll Do
- Drive to uncover new opportunities as part of your daily operating rhythm
- Articulate and manage complex sales cycles to present the value of our Offer Innovation suite to decision makers
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise retail organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers
- Expand our customer base of leading CPG companies - adding to an impressive list of premier anchor customers including Coca-Cola and Frito-La, among others.
- Directly influence leading efforts to transform the way trade promotions are planned and executed at retail to a test-first and an “Offer Innovation” mindset.