Do you have Walmart and/or DSD Beverage, Snacks, or Food experience? Interested in a NEW role focused on a leading US Retailer? We have the role for you! Submit your resume to Robert@inCPG.com
or to the embedded link.
New role focusing on the Walmart account for DSD Food Products Leader! This Company’s products are staples in Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner tables. The role is responsible for executing strategic plans developed by Walmart and Sam’s Club Sales, Planners, Category Management, and Shopper Marketing. Successful candidates will show the ability to develop relationships with Walmart Regional Distribution Leadership through store operations to advance brand initiatives in along with merchant strategies or in direct support of Business Unit objectives. Responsible for the communication of customer strategies & plans and results by geographies and store groups…both internally and externally. Lead and Directs Customer field level penetration and store selling.
- Become the trusted partners in product category with Walmart and Sam’s Club Store Operation Teams
- Semi-Annual reviews with Division Level Leaders at Walmart and Sam’s Club
- Build rapport with Mid-Level Managers within Walmart and Sam’s Team Manager and connecting with Walmart and Sam’s Regional VP’s to grow Product Brand Share
- Develop sales stories, strategies, and tactical plans with regional category consumer insights managers.
- Execute programming communication with Regional/Divisional Store Operations Walmart and Sam’s Leadership.
- Secure large scale display authorization and secondary display support for all new products and seasonal and event based promotional programs.
- Key Competitor and Market Intelligence updates and analysis of their activities and impact product sales.
- Maintain and Leverage regional relationships to stay informed about Walmart/Sam’s Total Store Competitive landscape (Including eCommerce, Retailer & 3rd Party Customer Delivery).
- Regional Leader for the Walmart and Sam’s Customer Field Teams developing and implementing account call matrix to ensure quarterly category/product reviews.
- Responsible for the development and publishing projected and post audit scorecards.
- Spearhead the customer teams continuing advancement of various e-commerce programs.
- Retail Grocery DSD Food, Snacks, or Beverage Experience.
- Strong fact-based selling approach utilizing Category Management and Consumer Insights.
- Walmart and Sam’s account and propriety systems (ie Retail Link) experience preferred.
- Regional/Divisional sales and team leadership