Seeking a HIGHLY skilled test automation QA lead for a large retail/e-commerce company.
This person must have 5-7 years MIN QA testing experience
2+ years as a lead test analyst
and at least 1-2 years' experience with Dynamics 365 F&O
STRONG Test Automation skills
Ability to mentor and train other QA employees
FULL TIME position with a salary AND BONUS!!
This test lead role is responsible for the overall development and implementation of test strategy and managing day to day operations of an agile, large scale D365 SaaS solution test execution. The Test Lead will be responsible for delivery of array of testing deliverables and testing related services and managing testing metrics. The Test Lead will also oversee the test activities for functional and technical testers. The Test Lead will work closely with various engineering, product and business stakeholders. The Test Lead should also bring a background that includes expertise in resolving testing issues, knowledge of test management and automation tools and a good background on configuration management and overall SDLC.
Your duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Create, plan and execute Test Strategy for Large Scale projects to deliver testing related deliverables and services.
- Estimate test efforts. Plan & prioritize, organize and monitor the team's test activities.
- Lead testing activities throughout the complete software project lifecycle
- Support the User Acceptance Test cycle
- Report and interpret the results of the team's test efforts to stakeholders.
- Use your broad testing experience and expertise to guide your fellow team members.
- Wear multiple hats as required such as Business Analyst, Project Lead, etc..
- 5 years of experience in leadership capacity dealing with quality assurance, test strategy, test planning, test execution
- 3 years of experience with AX2012 or D365 test strategy and execution
- 2 years of leading test automation efforts leveraging D365, Microsoft Azure DevOps and Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- A minimum of 1 global AX2012 or D365 phased implementation
- Familiarity and understanding of Retail or E-commerce industry
- Thorough working knowledge of the entire SDLC, IT systems and processes, testing methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
- Thorough working knowledge of developing, maintaining, and executing test strategies/plans/cases
- Experience in analyzing and decomposing requirements and creating testing strategy/plan as well as testing estimates and work plan
- Experience detailing test plans, test cases, tracking defects, reporting status to various levels of the project organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective writing skills to communicate to customers and internal team members
- Prior D365 F&O Business Analyst experience would be PLUS