VP role open due to promotion of incumbent. Large retailer seeking a digital-savvy executive to navigate the omnichannel customer experience, including online, app, and in-store.
- Create a superb and seamless omnichannel customer experience through understanding and then transforming the current omnichannel approach
- Lead adoption of omnichannel and customer experience throughout the organization. This includes change management, thought leadership, driving and influencing change.
- Use complex shopper data and anayltics.
- Manage people within a matrix environment
- 10+ years' in the digital and omnichannel space, preferably within a retail organization
- Consultancy background strongly preferred
- Sophisticated approach to the omnichannel customer experience
- Highly skilled at using analytical data to tell a story; Test and Learn and Show
- Ability to take data and tie it to an overall corporate and business strategy.
- Define the "why" behind the customer journey
Reports to C level executive
This person will have more than just dotcom experience. This is a true Omnichannel Sales environment. Must have background in brick and mortar retail stores.
Excellent base expected with a job at this level
Bonus, stock options, benefits, etc.